Pages

Wednesday 2 March 2011

2 Mental Attitudes That Affect A Trader

There are two mental attitudes which are involved in a trader when trading, FEAR and Greed. Traders who exercise caution when trading will be more controlled by FEAR. Traders will be wasting a lot of opportunities because of fear of the loss in viewing opportunities. My experience, FEAR will make you late entry points so that the benefits I get no maximum or in other circumstances I forced myself out of the transaction for fear of experiencing big losses when the potential loss is only temporary. Instead, a greedy trader risked their capital in the transaction once because he wanted to achieve huge profits or sustain a position that is advantageous when there have been changes in trends because they still expect higher profits.

Price movements in the forex market itself is motivated by two emotions, the only traders who can handle both emotion that is able to survive and succeed. This section confirms the mental attitude you should take the time to trade for keeping our trading limit fixed rational and emotional attitudes.

Example:
  • I do the analysis and trading based on what I see on the chart and not based on what I WANT to see.
  • I will do the trades to follow market trends rather than follow the wishes and my hopes.
  • If I lose, I will not take revenge, but I'll take the time to analyze the transactions that loss.
  • I will not vent my anger on objects disekita me if my transaction loss, but I will accept the losses with a cool head and make it as a valuable lesson.

No comments: